Baidyanath Balant Kadha No 3
BALANT KADHA NO.3 by BAIDYANATH is given from 21st day delivery till 60th day of delivery. It strengthens pelvis and abdominal muscles and helps in recuperation of uterus.
Baidyanath Balant Kadha No.3: To Improve General Health, For New Mothers
Baidyanath Balant Kadha No. 3 is an Ayurvedic formulation. This herbal supplement is traditionally given to new mothers after delivery to boost strength and improve general health.
- Ideal for: New mothers
- Package content: 200ml in an airtight bottle
Baidyanath Balant Kadha No. 3 is enriched with natural goodness. This supplement is made with
- Gur- Jaggery
- Sontha- Ginger
- Javasa- Java apple
- Neem- Indian lilac
- Bhringraj- False daisy
- Erandmu- Castor bean
- Mulethi- Licorice root
- Gokhru- Puncturevine
- Nagarmotha- Nutgrass
- Devdaru- Himalayan cedar
- Dhaiphool- Fire flame bush
- Rasna- Indian camphorweed
- Pipalamul- Long pepper root
- Giloy- Heart-leaved moonseed
- Punarnava- Spreading hogweed
- Kateri- Yellow berried nightshade
- Harad- chhoti- Chebulic myrobalan
Health Benefits :
Baidyanath Balant Kadha No. 3 is useful in the following ways.
- Purifies blood
- Restore energy
- Improve blood circulation
- Improve digestive strength
- Improve the general health condition
This herbal supplement comes with the following properties.
- Pain relief
Baidyanath Balant Kadha No. 3 should be consumed after consulting an Ayurvedic physician. Generally, the below steps are followed to have the decoction.
- Take the decoction after meals
- Take 3-4 tablespoon of the tonic per day
- Mix equal amount of water with the tonic before consumption
- It should ideally be given to the mother and newborn from the 21st day after delivery